A B O U T M E:)

hello..

my name is Salsabila Nafisah Olinda, you can call me olin. i’m 15 years old, and i was born on 25 february 2004, i live in jalan dalem kaum no.130 A, i have two little sisters. and their name is ola and oyra. my hobby is baking, play guitar and piano, and singing. and also i like swim. i usually swimming on weekend.

eight years ago, i joined a private class to practicing my piano skill. but i joined it only 1 years, because i’m bored... i know that’s a silly reason. but now i regret not continuing it. so at home i usally practicing my piano skill. my favorite music when i’m playing piano is fur elise. fur elise is a classic song. about my guitar skill, i learned it by my self. when i’m bored i practicing my guitar skill. but now my guitar was broke:(. my little sister broke it. untill now my guitar has not been repaired.

short story, i like baking because of my mom and my grandma. when i’m first grade, i learned made omelette, and i’m always practicing my cooking skill so hard untill now i can made a cake! and i’m so happy i can make it!

so my dream in the future is i want have a coffe shop:)



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RECOUNT TEXT (THE MAN DISASTERS)

CONVERSATION COMPLIMENT AND CONGRATULATION

SUGGESTIONS & OFFERS