MY HOLIDAY



      My holiday was fun, sad, and boring actually, but i still enjoyed it. When holiday, i stayed at home with my family, and we do a lot of activities like, watched a movie, cleaned-up our house, and we sell some food in online. We sold cireng and some healthy food. My mom made it and my sisters and i helped her to make that.

 


 

      And i’m hanging out with my friends too! we went to lodaya to watch softball, and i met my junior highschool friends. My jhs school friend, Kayla and i will go to tsm to had a dinner, and suddenly we met our friend, Talita at jco.


    About celebrating new year, my mom and i already planned that we will go to my childhood friend cafe, and we will joining my other friend to go to there, but unfortunately we missed comunication. So, that plan was canceled and then we celebrated our new year at home with our big family in grandma’s house. It was fun, but it doesn’t feel the same when we celebrated the last new year. So ya, it’s kind of boring i think...

   And if we talk about the sad part was when my mom and my sister getting sick. The day after we celebrated the new year, my mom and my sister was sick. So i stayed at home to take care my mom and my sister, and helped my mom job in home. But luckly my aunt and my cousin came to my house to see my mom and my sister. And also they stayed at my house about 2 days to help me to take care my mom and my sister. And i’m so blessed now, my mom and my sister already feeling well:)

  Because my holiday, i learned a lot of new thing, like we must help our mom everytime because our mom not always strong that we look her, don’t missed comunication with other people, and many more:)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RECOUNT TEXT (THE MAN DISASTERS)

CONVERSATION COMPLIMENT AND CONGRATULATION

SUGGESTIONS & OFFERS