MY GOAL MY AMBITION



 

Talk about future, i believe everyone already planned and already think about it. Include me, i already planned my future since i was in Middle School. 

Firstly, i want to be a chef because i like baking and cooking, but times flies and besides we’re getting mature. So i decided to be a business woman. I want have a coffee shop or cafe to develop my hobby because i’m very enjoying it so i hope it’ll be achieved.

To achieve my dreams or my goals. i made an online shop on Instagram @nilolly.dessert (come see my product🤩), to develope my hobby by selling my product. I sell chocolate cake that has rich chocolaty taste and melting chocolate sauce on top with cream between the cake and i called it “chococo dessert” and also i sell baked creamy spaghetti, it has smoked beef inside with creamy sauce that has a perfect combine. 

                   

But  few months ago, i’m kind of not active and focusing in my online shop because, i have to focusing my academic for my college and we do online school. So it’s hard to balancing school and my bussines. But i do really want to open it again and launch some new menu that i have planned it, just waiting for the right time.

I think just all that, that i can share with you. I’m very proud of myself, although that was not maximum effort but i can help my parents by helping them to not spend a lot of money for me because i can earn money by myself. Thank you<3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RECOUNT TEXT (THE MAN DISASTERS)

CONVERSATION COMPLIMENT AND CONGRATULATION

SUGGESTIONS & OFFERS